Monday, May 4, 2009

HUNGRY EVENING GROSSBEAK. Watercolor..

Thursday painting was fun a usual... After watching a flock of Evening Grossbeaks feeding in our yard for the last three weeks,I decided to try capturing this guys beauty... What a pleasure our bird feeders are for Bill and me...This morning there was an Bullock's Oriole getting breakfast... When we get a picture, I'll try my hand painting him...My next project will be The Virtual Paintout .. This month is Paris, France...Should be fun....Am heading to Reno to visit with friends. CU next week...Thanks for checking... Comments welcome....

1 comment:

Kathryn Grider said...

AWESOME!!! Wow Sus, really this turned out great! your shadows coming across the wood under the bird gave depth....least I think that's what does it! LOL, your a wonderful watercolorist! Have fun in Reno.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...